Thursday, October 14, 2010

Notepad Synopsis

   For the design process of this notepad I developed a word matrix on what high school students like. Out of all of these words I then started narrowing down my choices so that the design would appeal to both male and female viewers. I came up with the choice of a music theme for the design. I chose music because everyone listens to music at some point in their day.
   I chose to use headphones to describe music. To me it gave the feel of everyone has their own personal choice of music to listen to. I drew the cord for the headphones around the outside of the writing area to give it a little bit of a border. By doing this I also used the cord to lead the viewers eye to the website at the bottom. I also used the cord to underline and somewhat frame the title on top of the pad.

No comments:

Post a Comment